Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do You Hear Jingle Bells?


If you're at my house, you probably do. Or possibly Frosty the Snowman or Joy to the World. Yes, I know it's only August, but inspiration is as vital to good writing as a good vocabulary. Fortunately for me, I love Christmas music. (I'm usually listening to it by now anyway and this gives me an excuse.) So although I'm still folding laundry, wiping noses, and washing dishes, all I have to do to get ready to work on "Aglow" is put on my Christmas playlist. Suddenly, I'm back in my characters' world, decorating the tree, baking gingerbread, and unwittingly standing under the mistletoe.

2 comments:

  1. Has anybody, besides my family, guessed that this is me? I don't look that thrilled at my first encounter with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look a little unsure of that big guy in red. I'll bet he brought you lots of cool stuff for Christmas morning though.

    ReplyDelete

Cute Flying Pink Bird